There isn’t really an order to how or why I decided to listen to these songs. I’ve been recently appreciating the Saavn app on my iPhone – which is the Indian songs version of Spotify (stream music). As a kid I remember watching Bollywood movies and loving to prance-around to the songs and learn the dances.
Even now, more so recently I’ve been listening to more Bollywood music than the Western crap. I just refuse to listen to another lyric about butts or other things in Western music. These aren’t recent films, these are just songs I’ve been enjoying and I’m sharing them. However if you have any recommendations for Bollywood movies of songs let me know! I will link these up to YouTube videos so click on the titles if you want to listen to them!
1. Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin – Movie: Agneepath
2. Rabba – Movie: Heropanti
3. Tum Hi Ho – Movie: Aashiqui 2
4. Sunn Raha Hai (Female version) – Movie: Aashiqui 2
5. Salaam E-Ishq – Movie: Salaam E-Ishq
6. O Re Piya – Movie: Aaja Nachle
7. Hum Pyaar Hain Tumhare – Movie: Haan… Maine Bhi Pyaar Kiya
8. Laal Dupatta – Movie: Mujse Shaadi Karogi
9. Meri Aashiqui – Movie: Aashiqui 2